– Designed to bring your vision to life: Enjoy an immersive viewing experience with HDR 10 technology.
– Huawei Full View
– More about the breakthrough design
– The world?s first Kirin AI processor brings you a faster, stronger, and seamless smartphone experience.
– Born Fast
– Stays Fast
– More about the powerful Kirin 970
– Full day use for heavy duty users with smart battery management.
– Smart Power
– Safety Certified
– Typical value. Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. Battery life depends on actual usage situation.
– Based on results from HUAWEI lab tests. Lab test environment: temperature at 25 , relative humidity: 45% to 80%.
– By using Huawei Supercharge charger, the phone was charged from 1% power in 4G network standby status.
More about smart power-saving
– Intelligent Photography
– Point and shoot perfection to capture every perfect moment.
– New Leica Dual Camera
– f/1.6 Aperture
– Bokeh Effect
More about AI-powered photography
Intelligent Mobile Experience
– Stay connected wherever life takes you.
– Ultimate Connectivity
– Clearer Calling
More about speed and connectivity
– Intelligent User Interface
– Intuitive and simple,
– the all-new EMUI 8.0 takes usability to new levels.
– Easy Projection
– Smart Screen
Learn more about EMUI 8.0
– Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only.
– Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, color, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
– All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by Huawei internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions.
– For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details.
– Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors.
– All data is subject to actual usage.
Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, Huawei may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
GSM / HSPA / LTE
Announced 2017, October
Status Available. Released 2017, November
Dimensions 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm (6.07 x 2.93 x 0.31 in)
Weight 178 g (6.28 oz)
Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back, aluminum frame
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
Type OLED, HDR10
Size 6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~80.9% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
OS Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, EMUI 10.2
Chipset Kirin 970 (10 nm)
CPU Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU Mali-G72 MP12
Card slot No
Internal 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
Dual 12 MP, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.9″, 1.25µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
20 MP B/W, f/1.6, 27mm (wide), 1/2.7″
Features Leica optics, dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2″, 1.4µm, AF
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack No
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
Infrared port Yes
USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
Sensors Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass
Type Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
Charging Fast charging 22.5W, 58% in 30 min (advertised)